There is a brilliant opportunity available for a BOHS P403 and P404 qualified Asbestos analyst to join our team at SAS Ltd.
As an Asbestos Analyst for SAS Ltd you will be responsible for:
· Conducting Four Stage Clearance, Reassurance and multiple types of air monitoring on a wide range of properties
· Liaising with the management team, clients and members of the public on a daily basis
· Producing high-quality reports in a timely manner
· Ensuring all work carried out on site is in line with HSG248
· Building and maintaining strong client relationships
· Possessing the BOHS P403 + P404 certification is essential
· Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience within an analyst role
· Full UK driving licence
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good level of IT and numeracy skills
· Sound knowledge of HSG248
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package which will include a company mobile phone, company vehicle, fuel card, government pension, opportunities to complete additional asbestos qualifications, and competitive overtime rates.
To apply please send a copy of your C.V and a cover letter to @firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS Ltd is a highly respectable and progressive company. We are a consultancy with over 10 years experience in the industry. We believe in rewarding hard work - 'Who cares wins'.